Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stacey Solomon is Queen Of The Jungle 2010

Who'd have thought that bubbly, goofy Stacey Solomon from Dagenham would have wound up as one of the most fun, ballsy ‘girl power' icons ever to hit the jungle?

We just love the way the former X Factor star, 21, tells it like it is.

‘When we first walked into the jungle, everyone was looking good with make-up,' Stacey admitted in the bush telegraph.

‘Now I'm Spotty McGee. I'm a spotty, half-eyebrowed freak. My jungle beauty sniff is Eau de BO.'

Stacey impressed everyone when she took on the first Bushtucker Trial.

‘I'll never forget having to eat kangaroo penis,' she says in her diary.

‘It was horrible! I was spitting penis everywhere. Afterwards, we had chicken and champagne. It was much better than the penis...'

Talk about an understatement, Stace.

Read the full story about Stacey Solomon in Now magazine dated 15 December 2010 - out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment