Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany

BABY JOY! Jennifer Connelly pregnant with third child

Actress Jennifer Connelly and husband Paul 
Bettany expanding family
Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly | Celebrity Spy | Pics | Photos | Now Magazine
Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany got married in 2003
Jennifer Connelly is to become a mum for the third time, her rep has confirmed.
The actress is pregnant with husband Paul Bettany's baby.

The couple are already parents to Stellan, 7.
Jennifer, 40, is also mum to Kai, 13, from her relationship with David Dugan.
'Becoming a mother has made all the difference in terms of learning to take more responsibility for myself and my life,' she has said.

'Parenthood changed the way I do everything. The biggest thing for me is wanting my kids to grow up safely and have happy lives. To me, that's enough.'
Jennifer and Paul, 39, got married in Scotland in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment