Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christine Bleakley

Christine Bleakley: I don’t want children with Frank yet

The Daybreak presenter says it will be a while 
before she has kids
Christine Bleakley | TV News | Pictures | Photos | Gossip | Now Magazine
Christine Bleakley isn't ready for children right now
Christine Bleakley is in no rush to start a family with footballer boyfriend Frank Lampard.

Christine, 31, has been dating Frank, 32, for a year and the couple have decided to take things slowly.
‘I do love children, but I can't even think about it at the minute,' she reveals.

‘I can go home after the show, be selfish and go to bed. You can't do that if you've got a young family.'
Daybreak presenter Christine admires colleagues who are able to balance their work and family life.

‘I'm in awe of women like Kate Garraway who juggle it,' she tells Hello!
'But I'm not ready for it, not yet.'
Frank is dad to daughters Luna, 5, and Isla, 3, with Spanish model ex Elen Rivas.

No comments:

Post a Comment