Friday, December 24, 2010

Artem Chigvintsev

Strictly's Artem Chigvintsev: I don't want just a fling with Kara Tointon

The hunk prefers his relationships to be serious
Kara Tointon and Artem Chigvintsev | Strictly Come Dancing Season 8 Week 1 | Celebrities | Pictures | Photos | Now Magazine
Artem Chigvintsev says Kara Tointon gives him butterflies
They've won the final of Strictly Come Dancing - and they're hot.
Russian dancer Artem Chigvintsev, 28, calls partner Kara Tointon, 27, 'baby' and he is passionate about the EastEnders star.
'I absolutely adore her in every way and I think she's gorgeous. Her body's unbelievably beautiful,' Artem tells Now.
'I don't think she needs to lose any more weight. She's perfect the way
she is. I've been trying to feed her up for energy - we've been into
pasta lately.'
The couple have been putting their personal relationship on hold while they've been training, but now plan to go on a proper date.
'I'm very serious when I decide to date someone,' Artem explains. 'I'm a committed person. I don't do flings - they've never made me feel good about myself. I'm quite romantic.'

No comments:

Post a Comment