Monday, December 20, 2010

Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd: I know I won't win The X factor - people have misjudged me

X Factor finalist Cher throws in the towel
X Factor finalist: Cher Lloyd | New | Pictures | Photos | Gallery | Now Magazine | Celebrity Gossip | TV News
Cher Lloyd says she's happy to have made it this far
Cher Lloyd is convinced she's not the 2010 X Factor winner.
The 17-year-old thinks reports of her throwing regular backstage diva tantrums mean she'll be voted out first on Saturday.
'I do expect to be going,' admits a tearful Cher.
'It's fine and I've made it this far and I'm very happy.'
Rapper Cher's maintains that her snarling on-stage performances aren't a true representation of her real personality.
'People have misjudged me,' Cher said in an X Factor press conference yesterday. 'I'm not the person that I'm made out to be. That's fine.
'I know who I am and the people who know me know who I am as well.
'I know I'm not going to win it.
'Come on. 'I'm a rapper. I'm very glad to make it this far.'
Cher is mentored by Cheryl Cole, and will be battling it out
against Rebecca Ferguson, Matt Cardle and One Direction in the final
this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment