Friday, December 24, 2010

Kara Tointon

Strictly winner Kara Tointon: I can dance but I can't cook

Dancing partner Artem will be the one 
slaving over a hot stove
Kara Tointon | Strictly Come Dancing 2010 - week 8 | Celebrity Gossip | Pictures | Photos | TV News
Kara Tointon is no Nigella Lawson
Kara Tointon is relieved that Strictly Come Dancing partner Artem Chigvintsev fancies himself as a bit of chef.
Her cooking skills aren't as good as she'd wish.
'In my dreams I am Nigella Lawson, but in reality I'm not a natural cook,' admits Kara, 27.
The former EastEnders actress is very close to Russian hunk Artem, 28.
They won Strictly 2010 together and they both enjoy food.
'We love going to restaurants and I love cooking, too,' says Artem.
'I've made Kara my spaghetti carbonara and plan on cooking her some specialities when I have more time.'

No comments:

Post a Comment