Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ronan Keating is reunited with his wife Yvonne

Ronan Keating is overjoyed to be spending the festive season with his wife and kids, now his marriage is back on track.

'I'll be spending Christmas with my family, and I can't wait,' he says.

The Boyzone singer, 33, split from wife Yvonne, 36, earlier this year,
after his affair with backing dancer Francine Cornell was exposed.

On Saturday the dad of three and his wife of 12 years made their first public appearance together since May - at a charity ball for the Marie Keating Foundation.




Ronan make it clear to guests at Battersea Power Station in London that he is looking forward to a fresh start with Yvonne.

'I just want to thank my wonderful wife for being here with me tonight. She means the world to me,' he announced, reports The Mirror.

'We're planning to move into
our new home this week just in time [for Christmas]. We've designed and
built it ourselves.'

No comments:

Post a Comment