Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole: Will.i.am says I'm a great songwriter

X Factor judge is pleased that the Black Eyed 
Peas star believes in her
Cheryl Cole | X Factor | Bondage Tights | Now Magazine | Pictures | Celebrtiy Gossip | Fashion News  
Cheryl Cole is delighted that Will.i.am has confidence in her abilities
Cheryl Cole is delighted that good friend Will.i.am feels she has a lot of talent.
The Girls Aloud star - who insists the girl group haven't broken up - has been encouraged by the rapper's confidence in her.
'He's always telling me that I should write songs for other people,' she reveals.
'He thinks I'm a really good writer. He also thinks I've got a good ear for music and for hits.
'He believes in us, and that's a good feeling.'
Now divorced from Ashley Cole and the other side of the Atlantic from Derek Hough, 27-year-old Cheryl likes to stay close to the Black Eyed Peas star. They have a meeting of minds.
'Completely,' Cheryl tells X Magazine. 'The thing is, you always needs that someone who really believes in you, and that's what I feel from him.
'One hundred per cent. No, 110 per cent.'

No comments:

Post a Comment