Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kimberley Walsh

Kimberley Walsh: Cher Lloyd gave me goosebumps

But the Girls Aloud star hasn’t voted for Cheryl’s acts
Kimberley Walsh | Beauty Tips | Now Magazine | Beauty | Pictures | Celebrity gossip | Photos
Kimberley Walsh loves Cheryl's girls but voted for John Adeleye
Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh gets a backstage pass to The X Factor each week thanks to best mate Cheryl Cole.
'What's the point in having a friend on the show if you can't get tickets to come and watch?' she says.
But Kimberley's only ever picked up the phone to vote for one act - Louis Walsh's John Adeleye.
‘I don't vote, actually,' says Kimberley.

‘Although I did vote a few times for John because I felt he was a good singer and I felt sorry for him.'

Despite not supporting the girls, the 28-year-old does enjoy Cher and Rebecca's performances.

‘I love Rebecca,' Kimberley tells The Sun.

‘Although Cher's performance of Stay gave me goosebumps.'

No comments:

Post a Comment