Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd goes home in Saturday night's first-stage X Factor final

X Factor finalist Cher comes 4th in the show
Cher Lloyd HD Brows
Cher Lloyd was booted off The X Factor tonight
Cher Lloyd was voted off The X Factor tonight.
The 17-year-old rapper got the fewest number of viewers' votes, despite a knock-out performance of I Gotta Feeling (Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night) with Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am - who thinks she has a special talent.
'Thank you go everybody who ever believed in me,' Cher told host Dermot O'Leary.
'The highlight for me was standing on this stage with Will.i.am.'
Cher, from Malvern in Worcestershire, thinks reports of her throwing regular backstage diva tantrums influenced her popularity.
'I do expect to be going,' she admitted last week at an X Factor conference.
'But people have misjudged me. I'm not the person that I'm made out to be. That's fine.
'I know who I am and the people who know me know who I am as well.
'Come on. 'I'm a rapper. I'm very glad to make it this far.'
Cher was mentored by Cheryl Cole.
Now Rebecca Ferguson, Matt Cardle and One Direction will battle it out in tomorrow's final.

No comments:

Post a Comment