Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nadine Coyle’s new single

25-year-old Nadine Coyle is all grown up and going it alone, at least for her first single ‘Insatiable’ she is. Is she jealous of band mate Cheryl’s success? Well, y’know, to be fair who wouldn’t. We’re not going to vilify the girl just for wanting to emulate her mate’s success. So yes, she’s had some new photo’s taken that show off her delightful bum, filmed a shiny, shiny video. The Derry born singer said in a Tweet this morning that she will be performing the single, and some other tracks from the album, at London's G-A-Y on Saturday 30th October. She wrote 'Soooo excited to be performing new songs for the first time at G-A-Y... Halloween weekend it's going to be madness…see you there! woohoo.'
Remember when Girls Aloud covered ‘I’ll Stand By You’ by The Pretenders? Great times. We liked the bit where it goes, “Oh, Why You Look So Sad? Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don’t be ashamed to cry Let me see you through ’cause I’ve seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don’t know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less I’ll stand by you I’ll stand by you Won’t let nobody hurt you I’ll stand by you.” Ahh, good times.






No comments:

Post a Comment