Saturday, November 27, 2010

DISASTER: Nadine Coyle is engaged

Nadine Coyle is Irish. Nadine Coyle’s fiancé Jason Bell is American. She is a singer.. He is an American Football player. He proposed recently. Here’s what Nadine Coyle had to say about it:

“I just got back from London and he was in New York and he surprised me with a ring and stuff, while I was in my pyjamas! If I had known I would have had a blow-dry or at least had a manicure or something!”

And also: “He got down on two knees, not one knee because he had played football for a while so he was all banged up. It was different! It was really, really nice. He’s probably dying now.”

Here’s a list of some famous Irish-Americans: John F Kennedy, Grace Kelly, F Scott Fitzgerald, Ronald Reagan, Joseph McCarthy, Harrison Ford, Walt Disney, Michael Moore, Bill Murray, Billy Corgan, Mariah Carey, Bruce Springsteen, Theodore Roosevelt, Richard Nixon. Coyle and Bell’s children, therefore, if they have any, will be in good company. Apart from Richard Nixon. He was a bad man.

No comments:

Post a Comment