Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Leila Lopes Sexy image HD

 All about Leila Lopes.Miss Angola 2011 Leila Luliana da Costa Vieira Lopes was crowned Miss Universe 2011 in Sao Paulo, Brazil tonight (September 12th). The 5’10″ 25 year old beauty is the first ever Miss Angolan Miss Universe. As the bi-curious color commentators pointed out during the bikini portion of the pageant, Leila’s yellow suit popped, but obviously that wasn’t the only thing poppin’. People might call you Orville Redenbacher after seeing this gallery of her hottest pics. Check it out below.
 
The beautiful Leila Lopez from Angola was announced as the Miss Universe 2011 winner just hours ago and we have some sexy photos of the 25-year-old stunner for your viewing pleasure.

As Miss Angola I’ve already done a lot to help my people,” Lopes said. “I’ve worked with various social causes. I work with poor kids, I work in the fight against HIV. I work to protect the elderly and I have to do everything that my country needs … I think now as Miss Universe I will be able to do much more.”


No comments:

Post a Comment