Thursday, August 25, 2011

car girl


"This is the biggest load of crock," he told police. "I will say this much, if someone do that to [you], would you go back to the car wash with [you]?
"If that was happening to me, I would have bolted."
He said the woman "tells a lot of lies" and had been threatening his staff and himself claiming she was owed money.
"This one's going to be a real doozy," he told police. "This girl has a criminal record, she stole money off us and done anything and everything to try and harass me."
He said he gave her "the boot" when he grew tired of her turning up to work hungover after clubbing and not working, and then asking for more money.
"After a while it got to a stage [where] every day she'd ring me and say 'I am in trouble, I need money'," he told police.
"I said 'what the hell do you think I am? A charity organisation?

tags car girls, sexy car, sexy car girls,bollywood actress, pictures, pics, images, hollywood girls, party photos, hot sexy hollywood actress, bollywood actress, pictures, pics, images, hollywood girls, party photos, hot sexy hollywood actress, bollywood actress, pictures, pics, images, hollywood girls, party photos, hot sexy hollywood actress, bollywood actress, pictures, pics, images, hollywood girls,

No comments:

Post a Comment