Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood: Yes, I'm Bisexual

In the latest issue of Esquire, Evan Rachel Wood confirms what many have suspected for a long time: she's bisexual.
"I was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls... I'm into androgyny in general," the actress tells the publication, adding this trait attracted her to ex Marilyn Manson."I think one of the things that freaked people out so much is that we looked so different."
Evan Rachel Wood in Esquire
On True Blood, Wood's character is also into both genders. Then again, she's also a vampire.
"I'm more of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one," she says of her dating history. "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Does Wood care with whom she ends up? Nope, she just wants to be happy, saying she's "up for anything" with "a nice guy, [or] a nice girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment